2.7’x4′ Small Marine Blue Background Vintage Handwoven Heriz Iranian Silk Carpet Oriental Area Rug Mat
Heriz is located west of Iran.
Heriz rugs are often distinguished by their straight-lined designs, a deviation from the traditional arabesques and scrolls that are typical of Persian carpet manufacturing. A large, central, striped medallion with corners, or an entire design of highly stylized flower patterns is quite typical. The pile is thick and heavy, and the color scheme is rich and varied. Older Heriz rugs had colored bases and medallions, usually in indigo.
The finer rugs use the “double outline” technique, in which the design of the rug is separated from the field by two lines in different colors.
These rugs are often large and very durable, which makes them suitable for hallways and public areas. The rug is considered to be one of the best of the somewhat simpler rugs in all of Persia.
- SHIPPING: Free shipping to worldwide via Fedex, UPS, DHL or other air express service, it’s the door to door service;
- HANDING TIME: Rug usually will be shipped out within 1-2 business days, delivered in 5-7 business days; and the shipping time will be longer for some remote places.
- PAYMENT: PayPal, Western Union and T/T accepted.
- RETURN: All rugs must be inspected within 24 hours of receiving and report any damages.
– If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your item.
– You can return any item purchased from us within 30 days in its original condition including packaging.
Once we have inspected the item a full refund will be issued. All return shipping is your own responsibility.