5’x8′ Magnificent Floral Motifs Vintage Antique Hand Knotted Silk Persian Qum Area Rug
Qum, also known as Koum, Kom, Kumm, Qhum, or Ghom, these rugs are woven in the Qum province of Iran. Qum rugs are very high quality. They are tightly double knotted, with a luxurious pile of silk or cotton and intricate designs that include a combination of flowers, birds, medallions, hunting scenes and gardens in dark blue, reddish brown or orange.
This fine and beautiful vintage Persian rug features intricate red rosettes, green leaves and subtle dedicated vine scrolls that are repeated symmetrically throughout the entire piece. At the very heart area of this gorgeous oriental rug, a regular shape with smooth lines in elegant beige is filled with radiant roses, enclosing with numerous rose clusters on the starry navy blue background. The lush floral borders decorated with elaborate rosettes in warm beige tone perfectly outline the delicacy, elegance and grandeur of this handmade silk rug.
The sunny tone colors with noble navy blue of this finely woven vintage Persian Qum silk rug are sure to draw all viewer’s attention and warm up any room’s interior decor.
- SHIPPING: Free shipping to worldwide via Fedex, UPS, DHL or other air express service, it’s the door to door service;
- HANDING TIME: Rug usually will be shipped out within 1-2 business days, delivered in 5-7 business days; and the shipping time will be longer for some remote places.
- PAYMENT: PayPal, Western Union and T/T accepted.
- RETURN: All rugs must be inspected within 24 hours of receiving and report any damages.
– If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your item.
– You can return any item purchased from us within 30 days in its original condition including packaging.
Once we have inspected the item a full refund will be issued. All return shipping is your own responsibility.