10’x14′ Large Beautiful Vintage Traditional Persian Qum Handmade Silk Rug Classic Dome Design Carpet
At ten feet by fourteen feet, this luxurious silk Persian rug is large enough to fully cover the floor of a normal size room. The splendid oriental Qum silk rug is characterized by an immense medallion pattern with a mandala-style shape in the center, coming with the rounded feather motifs swirl as the radiant rosettes around the core of the Persian rug, until they disappear from view by the edges of the borders, perfectly outlining the central medallion as the focal point.
Another highlight of this vintage handmade silk rug is the impeccable color matching. The color scheme of this magnificent large oriental rug consists primarily of shaded spruce as the background, with warmer winding lines in coffee tone and some subtle sky blue shades used on the border field. Finely detailed botanical motifs, classic heratis patterns and ornate borders that offset the deeply colored field in the center. All creates the magnificent vintage silk artwork.
A superbly designed vintage Persian rug, it’s real an investment as well as a feast for eyes, also offers an opportunity to own a profoundly beautiful work of supreme artistry.
How to Weave A Handmade Silk Rug?
A Short Video about Handmade Silk Rug Weaving Process:
- SHIPPING: Free shipping to worldwide via Fedex, UPS, DHL or other air express service, it’s the door to door service;
- HANDING TIME: Rug usually will be shipped out within 1-2 business days, delivered in 5-7 business days; and the shipping time will be longer for some remote places.
- PAYMENT: PayPal, Western Union and T/T accepted.
- RETURN: All rugs must be inspected within 24 hours of receiving and report any damages.
– If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your item.
– You can return any item purchased from us within 30 days in its original condition including packaging.
Once we have inspected the item a full refund will be issued. All return shipping is your own responsibility.